For advertising information and rates please contact:
The Green Living Journal is your best bet for connecting with potential customers who are committed to sustainable living.
Targeted advertising pays, and your ad in the Green Living Journal sends a clear message to the Green Community that you share its concerns for building a cleaner, healthier world.
Let your potential buyers know that your business offers creative and affordable solutions for the life they want to live now.
Call or email now for rates.
- Our quarterly, free publication is distributed in the Portland/Vancouver area from many extraordinary businesses, that like our advertisers, believe in and are working toward ecological and social balance.
- Your message is delivered to over 36,000 readers each quarter in a package that is specifically targeted for the green audience.
- Get noticed continuously. Your print ad is also in the online edition and links to your website for no extra charge. Your ad is available 24/7.
- Your ad keeps on working for you as more new readers discover it online at www.GreenLivingpdx.com
- Our editorial content is targeted to an eco-conscious clientele, so our readers are your customers.
- Our 600 pickup locations are part of the our eco-conscious readers’ daily routine.
- Your message reaches an audience that is looking for goods and services focused on sustainability.
- Our articles cover both national and local topics with vital content and evergreen articles that keep folks reading and sharing the Journal long after its quarterly publication.
Reach the GREEN market: Make the Green Living Journal your media partner.
Publish dates are Dec. 9th, March 9th, June 9th, Sept. 9th
What our readers say:
- “I find the Green Living Journal in all the places I like to go.” David S.
- “love your journal, thanks. It’s wide ranging and homey all at once.” J.S.
- “I love the Green Living Journal” Carol P.
- “Gary and crew—this is a great publication. Nice job.” Diane H.
- “This is a great publication. I have made several buying decisions based on your articles and advertisers.” Tom M.
- I get the GLJ in my “Organics to You” box and I really, really enjoy it. Anna B.
- Thank you for publishing the GLJ, it is really a great publication. Randy J.
- I have been reading through the GLJ content, and have really fallen in love with it. Alexis G.
- “It was great to find the Green Living Journal in my Grocery Getter box”
Grocery Getter customer
- I would never have thought of buying an electric chainsaw until I read about them in Green Living. Lance B.
- I love the Green Living Journal. It was a great resource when I moved here 6 years ago. Katie B.
What our advertisers say:
- “We are proud to be a part of each issue and love that people regularly sign up to learn about our pre-apprenticeship training program after seeing our ad in the Green Living Journal!
Mary Ann Naylor Oregon Tradeswomen www.tradeswomen.net
- I appreciate advertising in the Green Living Journal because it attracts exactly the people who share our organizational values. Articles are informative and timely and address issues we face every day in our personal and work lives. It is a quality publication that we enjoy supporting.
Susan Schechter, Executive Director, Provender Alliance www.provender.org
- “Advertising in the Green Living Journal has really paid off. I have not only received traffic to my site and orders, I have also made valuable connections with other businesses and retailers. The Green Living Journal is a great way to get your business recognized by the right people.” Leslie Uke, Owner Hankybook, www.Hankybook.com
- “Advertising in the Green Living Journal has generated Exhibitors for our annual event here in Southern Oregon.” Don McCoy, CEO The Oregon Green Expo LLC www.theoregongreenexpo.com
- “Our ad in the Fall issue is great. We got a good response and a lot of input.” Jim Stanglewicz, Owner Bear Naked Gardening/Majestic Building Supply
- We’ve seen regular traffic to GreenPosting.org’s directory from our advertising in the Green Living Journal.
Jonathan Davis GreenPosting.org founder
- I love the Green Living Journal, great place to put an ad. Joyce NorthwestOrganicFarms.com
- I like it because it is not Fluffy and has good stuff in it. Eric Mother’s Marketplace