The Green Living Journal is proud to be a media sponsor of the 6th Annual Better Living Show.
If you have any interest in, or want to be a part of, a more sustainable future, make plans to spend time at the sixth annual Better Living Home, Garden & Lifestyle Show at the Portland Expo Center Friday, March 22 through Sunday, March 24.
Compare, Shop, Try and Buy! Earth friendly products for you, your home, garden, and your budget. From cutting edge solar technologies and eco-chic fashion to better energy efficiency and sustainable outdoor living, if it’s green and it’s beautiful find it at the Better Living Home Garden & Lifestyle Show! And best yet, admission is free.
With more than 250 exhibiting companies featuring the latest in building techniques, vegan and GMO free foods and beverages, eco-fashions, gardening, electric vehicles, alternative energy, conservation, and health care products, the Better Living Show is the largest Northwest gathering of sustainable businesses and products.
Some of the show features include:
• Radio Disney Team Green – Radio Disney is launching the national Team Green initiative at the Better Living Show this year! This interactive fun zone will help kids make the connection between their actions and the environment. Families will learn how to take action and help sustain the earth’s natural resources and its wild creatures!
• NW Natural Blue Home – Displaying the best in energy saving materials and appliances for new or remodeled homes, The Blue Home is a one-stop-shop for the latest in green home technology and comfort.
• Wellness Pavilion – The Wellness Pavilion will be filled with experts dedicated to helping people uplift their lives.
• Vegan Village – Find a collection of top exhibitors offering the best in vegan services, products and packaged food.
• Energy Trust Good Energy Pavilion – Explore all things solar and the latest renewable energy solutions right here! Chat with an Energy Trust of Oregon expert for advice on making your home an energy-saving superstar.
Visit us at the Green Living Journal booth and pick up a fresh Spring copy of Green Living!
And don’t forget to bring your household items, old computers, cell phones, ink cartridges and other hard to recycle items to the show for recycling!